Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Because I suck...

At updating this blog as much as I LONG TO!

Go check out this amazing sister of my soul (whom I've never met, but hope some day I might)...Katie (she's linked on my right sidebar as well)! I wanted to do a huge rev-ya-up kind of post to introduce her many different times over the course of several months, but since I've failed to find the right words to box in this girl who is living outside the capacity of any box responding to the call to be the hands & feet of Jesus Christ in Uganda...I'm just going to cut to the chase and say YOU MUST GO CHECK HER OUT.


Her ministry Amazima Ministries International:





Her UNDESCRIBABLY INSPIRING blog (that I have been stalking for MANY MANY MONTHS):

http://kissesfromkatie.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sara said...

Unbelievable... I can see why you didn't want to wait any longer to share. What an amazing story and an awesome God!