Friday, July 31, 2009

Ordinary Miracles

Mid July we attended the Sonshine Christian Music Festival in Willmar as our family "camping" trip for the year. I think the Lord stole my baby's heart and hopefully his destiny by our immersing him in the midst of non-stop worship for 3 days! I think my baby boy may become a mighty man for God, worshipping our Jesus with all he has, wherever he goes and I just LOVE the glimpse the Lord gave me into what that might look like!

Truly, God just romanced me in this moment ~ walking into the house after work, turning on the radio and finding my sweet baby raising his hands in the air, celebrating our beautiful Jesus!

Oh how the Lord loves the pure in heart with child-like faith! ;)

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Oooohhhh man that's the cutest thing I've ever seen and I'm declaring a Davidic anointing on Boston - psalms and hymns and songs unto the Lord! Awesome.