Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Some good medicine!

I am still by all accounts of eternity known as a babe in diapers inside my walk with Christ, this is not news to me nor probably you. BUT, I will say...I've been around long enough to really start to enjoy some good humor about all-things-Christian! A dry sense of humor with a slice of sarcasm can really make me roll on the floor in delight...so I just absolutely love this site:

http://stufffchristianslike.blogspot.com/

Admittedly, it's been on my stalking radar for a really long time...but ya know every time it made the 'random' rotation to be surfed...there was never a picture posted to lure me long enough to read words because naturally I had 999 other blogs that I COULD be checking in on that probably had a doozie of a photo posted! Today, for some reason...I read and I LAUGHED, so I read MORE and my laughter turned into serious belly wigglin gigglin! And that was some GOOD MEDICINE for me today!! So I had to share!

No comments: