Monday, October 13, 2008

Oh how He loves us!

I promise, I'll get back to the missionary stories soon...I TRULY promise! I just HAVE TO SHARE this now. I had an absolutely indescribable past few days with our powerful, magnificent, mighty, love ya till it hurts-so-good God!! I attended an amazing conference where God completely wrecked me all over again ~ which I love! I came home seeking out some particular songs that touched me deeply. Today I found the one song that destroyed me, but attached to this song came a visual message through cardboard signs showing me and you just how God loves us all! And so as always, I have to share!






I could share a million cardboard testimonies, but today I'll share the one that's most important to me.

***************

Sing with me, cry with me, feel with me, learn with me, love Him with me...

....share your "cardboard testimony", leave a comment and share how He loves you!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Aah yes. That was a good one! This is the one that did me in. Powerful and humbling.

See His love, nailed to a cross
Perfect and blameless life
Given in sacrifice
See Him there, all in the name of love
Broken yet Glorious, all for the sake of us

This is Jesus, in His glory
King of Heaven, dying for me
It is finished, He has done it
Death is beaten, Heaven beckons me

Greater love, no one could ever show
Mercy so undeserved
Freedom I should not know
All my sin, all of my hidden shame
Died with Him on the cross
Eternity won for us

This is Jesus, in His glory
King of Heaven, dying for me
It is finished, He has done it
Death is beaten, Heaven beckons me

Such love, such love
Such love is this for me
Such love, such love
Such love is this for me

Such love, such love
Such love is this for me

Jodi said...

Also I was going to mention to you regarding the prophetic word that was spoken over you about the fact that the Lord loves your 'transparency' - I believe part of that transparency is related to this blog and the way that you are using it to glorify Him in full abandonment and the crucifiction of the "fear of men". Does that make sense?