Monday, October 6, 2008

Time Out!

Okay, before I get to the 2nd post about my beloved Best Family I have to pause this blog YET AGAIN on my missionary heart and share with you a speech that stopped me dead in my tracks today and left me silently astounded by what an amazing gift of life this woman is! I'm not posting this in hopes to spark debate or even show boat my own opinions, because quite honestly I've been in a phase of "refiling" a lot of my dusty old file folders that contain the catalogs of my values, opinions, ideas, morals and dreams and until the cleaning out phase is through, I just soak in whatever the Good Lord has for me so that I can learn to live this life as He intended, dust off every old, overlooked file and place it where He perfectly designed it to be stored.

Well, my stance on this issue was one of those that never made it to the front of the filing cabinet for many years, never passed the judge & jury of my heart nor my brain...until the day I learned my very own sweet baby Boston was destined for this appointment of doom once upon a time.

Then today I received confirmation in my heart as to where I need to file this folder when God led me to this video and opened my eyes for the first time to TRULY see this "issue" as He sees it, and I cried from deep heartache.

So I do as I always do when God inspires me....I share it with all 2 of you who might still read this blog!



No comments: