Monday, November 10, 2008

City Sweep

I am a world shaker
you are my strength
I will take it to the streets
and the lost will be saved

I will to sing to the one
seated to the right
and You will come down
oh what a glorious sight!

These are the words the Lord has given me as my strength, my hope, my courage and my power to sing to life His joy as He leads me on a journey far greater than anything I could accomplish of my own will. In all actuality the circumstances I've "fallen into" are a bit terrifying if I don't remain focused on God and trust blindly knowing He is leading me. I'm finally learning for myself this "loving the lost" is a messy but gloriously beautiful job! Praise God for all the people who loved me when I was lost!! Have I said this enough yet "I feel so lucky to be me!" God is awesome and I'm His world shaker!!!

No comments: