Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The depths of gratitude?

How deep can one well run? It feels as though there is no possible way to hit the bottom of this well I've tapped overflowing with an abundant lifetime supply of one of the soul's richest resources...gratitude.

When God is at work weaving lives together the gift that becomes two-fold is a relationship built from the depths of gratitude ~ supernatural gratitude! A reciprocal honor of one another's life blooming through each soul's immeasurable love for Jesus Christ. Seriously! C'mon now...are you getting this?! [my favorite Joyce Meyer line when she's preaching a good message!]

This is larger than the possibility of our limited human capacity to understand! Here we have this beautiful divinely orchestrated phenomenon being born between a couple of nobodies in Minnesota and a few dozen forgotten lives in the streets of Rwanda and what I'm trying to tell you all is the fundamental level here is you just have to know in your mind, heart & soul beyond doubt all the glory goes to God!!! This is our BIG GOD people, shining vibrant and very much alive! Oh how He answers the pleas for more of HIM and less of me!! Whatever door that opens, light that shines, dollar that saves, relationship that blossoms and miracle that unfolds, it's only because of our graciously humbling, miraculously huge Almighty One. This welling up of gratitude to a point of overflowing comes from my love for God and His amazing ability to use my small life for His greater purpose! I feel like I could shout "I am so lucky to be me!" Oh thank you Lord that you have chosen to use my life to make a greater difference ~ one so impossible for me to imagine that I can only lean on you Lord and trust solely in your supernatural plans. Of my own power I would be destined to fail these 50+ helpless lives, but because of YOU GOD, we will all succeed as family, as servants and your WILL...will be done, these children will have a hope and a future as You have promised!


To my surprise, gratitude on a "God level" comes with a free gift ~ returned gratitude, from both God and the lives He compels you to touch. If it's not enough to overwhelm me just knowing God is using my life for good, try imaging what it feels like to know God is using another to share His loving gratitude for you just desiring to serve Him and His people. The Lord continually explodes my heart time and again through the irreplaceable words of a young man named Jean Claude who's gratitude for "knowing me" is far beyond any gift I ever deserved to receive.

The Lord recently opened another door for the Best Family, the HUGEST answered prayer yet, granting them a donation large enough to purchase computer equipment so our dream of a website (to reach, recrute and blend our family with all of YOU) can begin to take form. I have to confess I thought this opportunity was a long shot so I did not invest all my hope in this avenue to save myself from dissapointment and discouragement (since this one avenue was the ONLY card I held in my pocket) and God came through in a mighty way to show me yet again ~ my small faith can not limit Him nor box Him in!! This is God's plans unfolding for the Best Family, not mine. It never had anything to do with me except for the simple fact that once upon a time I asked the loaded question "God, can I have more of You?" and He threw me on a plane destined for Africa to show me His love for me and more importantly what His love might look like THROUGH ME when He answers my plea for more of Him. So I praise God for this donation that is the foundation of our new beginning, the launching pad of a big, bright future for children so dear to Jesus my heart can barely stretch fast enough to hold all the love. Their faith and dependence upon Him has born miracles beyond their wildest imagination!

I had the privilege of sharing this monumental news with Jean Claude which is a gift all in itself to be able to be God's messenger! So here's that gratitude I've been gifted to receive in it's true form from the heart of God filtering through the words of Jean Claude. The saying that God knows how to love his beloved is so very true as I've never felt more loved by both God and the Best Family than through words as beautiful as these;

Maria! Hello! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

ooooh, My GOD, hallowed be your Name and Glory, Power be yours forever.
I don't think so, it's DREAMS, it feels as DREAMS (I'm really dreaming).
We are going see a LAPTOP? and WEB-SITE?
GOD is really good.
The GOD' s works are not like the People works'
and the GOD' s power is not like the People power.
And what are impossible to the People, become possible before GOD.

Maria, I thank you so much, as I always do. I don't know how or what I may do for you But what's the Best before all, I always ask my GOD to Bless you in all people and in your all activities and plans.You are second good person in my life after my Mother who did and will do every thing she can for her Children.

I'm going to do all you need for children and member founders, in generally all Best Family to do the needed Website. Maria, we already took you like our mother we have been given by our Father(GOD). We pray for you so that you will come again to see us, or we will come to see you, if god wishes. Your children see you soon, their heart wishes.

Be blessed so much.
your old child', Claude.


Thank you Jesus for this gift, these tears I cry are happy tears, You know this.

No comments: