Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas through new eyes

This year I made a promise to my heart; to take my eyes of "santa" and focus them solely on Jesus and the true purpose of Christmas. I wanted a living Jesus to be my greatest gift this year. And He was!! ~ no doubt in that! He came packaged in many different faces, many different voices, many different souls yet His eyes always remained the same so I could not mistake each gift that I received. The most precious sights for me was how I seen Jesus in my husband, I seen Him in my two sons and this brought tears to my eyes that only God could send, tears of joy and tears of love...a love so grand there's no way to measure it...a love so deep it could only be classified as holiness touching my heart.

What I didn't plan on, what I didn't expect was the gift of receiving Jesus through the eyes of my beloved Best Family. My children I can not hold, my children whose eyes I can not see, my children who have no parents to love on them and no santa to bring them gifts, but alas...they have much more, they have the living Jesus inside their hearts to celebrate, a gift far greater than anything wrapped in paper! It was my honor to learn yet another lesson by having the privilege of the Best Family Children sharing with me the true gift of Christmas through new eyes, their eyes. Here's the email we received on Christmas Eve from Jean Claude:

Hello Maria, Donny and Boston+Zachary!
I wish you Merry CHRISTMAS! This is a special day in our Life and in our Hearts.
Because MARIA(think about your meaning in Name) is going to beget a Highest Child, in whom we shall be saved. And we will never go in Heaven without pass through this SON who is annointed.


As Best Family children we are very excited to this Child who was born in bad Place, in poor Family, without Support, without any thing. But after He became a special one, and all people alike Rich and Poor, Tall and Short, White and Black, Big and Thin, Intelligents and Less Intelligents, and so on must be saved in his name, to go in heaven they must pass before him!

That is our Trust as Best Family, we are no Value now, but we each will become the Special one, because our Father called GOD and our Mother called MARIA(halleluya jesus christ for our own mary, mother).

To day afternoon we start together to think about GOD's LOVE. love to us which grand to give us his beloved Son. and we pass all night long in Prayers and Thanking him till tomorrow morning, where all your children celebrate new family.


Maria Mery Christmas too. And we must joint with you in mind or on hearts..

~BEST FAMILY CHILDREN


I've said it before and I'll say it again...God truly knows how to love His beloved, because I have never felt more loved and more grateful for the true gift of Christmas than I did this year! The Lord showed me in ways beyond my comprehension the gift of His love and it was my greatest Christmas present EVER!

No comments: