Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sorry!

I'm still alive and have not purposely been neglecting my blogging duties. The Lord has me running on over time and I'm loving it...but it leaves little or not time for blogging and OH SO MUCH to say! I was just thinking the other day, I'm not sure if I'll ever finish blogging about our trip, especially since God is doing SOOO MUCH in the present, that I wanna share all that too! But then I remembered I haven't shared some of the most amazing "Donny" stories about our trip so I have, have, have to continue....so I plan to blog about our final day in Rwanda next up...stay tuned! Until then, check out this lil video I found which sends shivers up my spine! Makes me think endlessly about all the beautiful babes I held at A-Hope and how much God taught me from that blessing.


No comments: