Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My latest Best Family letter

Here is a letter from Jean Claude sent in response to an envelope I sent from our Sunday school children. Inside the 9x12" envelope were some colored pictures from children ages 5-9yrs old and a written letter by the 5th & 6th graders explaining what autumn is like in Minnesota, also they were gracious enough to include all the ways they pray for the children of the Best Family to be blessed. 2 months later, the package finally arrived (makes me wonder how long it will be till the Christmas packages arrive since we only mailed them out last week!!). Anyway, I just had to share how tremendously humbling it is to receive all this gratitude simply from some colored sheets of construction paper and a one page letter ~ what greater gifts are these words to my heart...

Hello mum!

How are you mum? How is Dad? How are my brothers? They are very fine as I always wish and want. I'm writing this e-mail with full happiness because of my Family in USA. those Children of 9 to 10 years have made us very happy yesterday for their wonderful and exciting Drawings. Best family USA sent good pictures to their other Best Family Rwanda, and they know to draw so much in beauty. You will also show them what their brothers and sisters designed or painted soon. And we thank them for a wonderful Letter they wrote to us, which consist of the best words concerning their prayers to us and wishes for the gift of Life to us. We make sure that we will live in better life in the name of Jesus our lord and we trust all things in GOD. And we have known blessings from God that we have the wonderful relatives(brothers and sister) who loves us so much and always think about us and pray for us in all their times. God bless them so much and their families. And God bless you Maria and Donny for your best intermediary between your two families(Rwanda family and USA family). My children are very very happy about the children from your church, and they shall write back soon. And they are very very proud about their mum and dad in USA(maria and donny). They are telling me in these days that they are no longer Orphans now, because they have the Parents who always look after them. This is the confidence of life you have given to my children. I'm very happy about that. God has blessed me by this.

Our parents, Be blessed so much.

Our Relatives at church, be blessed so much.

Stay with GOD in all times.

~ Best Family Rwanda.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my glorious God. I am not worthy to be even the smallest part of this great of a love. Thank you God that you care for us all. Thank you God that you bring each member of our family together just as you perfectly ordain it. Break us Lord. Keep breaking us until there's nothing left but You.

Unknown said...

thanks a lot! sharing this!!