Monday, March 23, 2009

Are you ready?...

For this challenge ~ Focus on Fasting for this week:

Fasting from Gossip!

I LOVE THIS ONE!!! What's even more "maria style"[as in better WAY LATE than never] is I've finally decided to include more to this challenge, questions to ponder & scripture to note that is also a part of this weekly board display ~ I know the Sisters won't mind if I spread their genius ideas on through my blog.

The scripture that is referenced in coordination with this week's super awesome challenge is:

"Whoever lives the truth comes to the light, so that his/her works may be clearly seen as done by God." John 3:21

Questions for reflection:

-Who becomes the focus of attention when gossip is passed on?

-Who/What becomes the victim when I gossip?

-How can I transform the energy I experience when I gossip about another into energy for praise & gratitude? (HELLO ~ AWESOME!)

No comments: