Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trusting for Trey

Join with me in trusting our Lord through the petitioning prayers of His faithful people that Trey will receive the breakthrough he so needs from our gracious, giving, loving, almighty God.


Go here to read all about Trey's journey through this uncertain life that he has battled so fiercely to be a part of here on earth:
For those of you who are not familiar with caringbridge, click on "my story" to read all about the trials & tribulations this sweet angel has faced in his 5 short years.
So I call out to all of you whom read this blog, join me in the greatest gift we could give this child ~ our prayers. The power of prayer continues to blow my small mind daily and so oddly, I tell you beside the ache, pain, saddness and fear that fills my heart for Trey and his family I find an equal amount of rest Trusting (in Him) for Trey. Our God of the IMPOSSIBLE is awaiting us to call on Him for this family, let's not let this little boy down and gift him our prayers.
Loving Father,
I come to You with heaviness of a burdened heart. A heart that can not fathom the terror of living in an unknown realm of darkness, loving a boy who lives in hostage to seizures. God You have softened my heart to such a serious and terrifying encounter and so I cry out to You with all I have to reach down and touch Your precious Trey with Your Almighty healing hand. Lord, I trust that Your ways are not our own ways ~ help us to know Your peace when we can not see through the storm, help us to fix our eyes upon YOU. I know You will open doors for this child and supernaturally supply the funds necessary for him to complete the journey You have set forth for his life. I call on You to fulfill Your promises in Isaiah 58: Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard. God these are beautiful words from You to rest in and know that You have a plan to prosper Trey, and You will pass through the waters along side him. I give my heart in prayer to You Lord and I'm trusting for Trey that all we need is found in Your faithful promises: Matthew 7: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.
~ Trusting for Trey with all my heart, your daughter always,
Maria

No comments: