Sunday, July 6, 2008

Ciao!!

And we're off within hours ~ really I should be sleeping right now, BUT I just had to post once more before my fingers ache to press keys for 12 longs days away from my Internet addiction! ha!

Really, I wanted to go indepth and explain every little detail about the beautiful send-off ceremonies we had. Truly, the speechless, tearful kind that make me misty just reminiscing about it. We are donned with our blessed crosses from the Sisters and well wishes & prayers from just about every Tom, Dick & Harry we know! We couldn't feel more "protected" if we were dressed in 19th century armor. I don't have the time to share the stories tonight but God has come through for us in so many ways, I've lost my ability to comprehend reality living in this spiritual realm of blessing! He blows my mind, people are so great and God is soooo good! We are ready for this trip 150%, and I'm proud to say excitement is the only feeling "heavy" on our hearts! :)

I'll leave you with this parting scripture that was shared with me today from one of my angels: I absolutely love the words and just had to share!

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.

Seriously, could there be a more beautiful "battle cry" as we march onward embracing the call from Jesus!

We love you all and can't wait to return with "news" to share!

No comments: