Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Pause!

I know, I know...most people hate when you pause in the middle of a potentially GREAT story to share something totally random. BUT, what I love about my life is how much God inspires me and how I'm desperate to share with all of you God's inspiration! He pumps this dream through my veins as if it were the essence to my survival, the foundation of my heart beat to keep passing on to any one this blog may reach that spark of hope that is born from inspiration ~ that spark of hope that saved ME! :)

So today I share this because I'm inspired to dream that my life's journey may make me a little more like Matt some day.

I rejoice in the fact that this video probably makes God smile and cry just as much as it does me! :)



Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Loved this video! Thanks for sharing, Maria! : )
hannah
hannah@hopechest.org