Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Yes!

2 posts in one day ~ we're getting down to crunch time with only 6 SHORT days left until we leave and there is still just SOOO much spiritual preparation I MUST share with you all!! (not to mention my starving book club awaiting the review of 3 more absolute to-die-for books ~ I hope I find the time for that post!)

Under my blog links you'll find one of the most talented writers and absolute amazing blogs I've ever had the pleasure of stumbling upon ~ her name is Jen Lemen ~ her life and her story and her God are all phenomenal. She has taught me many things about faith and Rwanda through her harmonious story telling. I'm stealing her thunder today and sharing how she finds ways to inspire me so deeply I find it hard for my feet to touch the ground!

Here are her beautiful words and I'll take the liberty of sharing how my heart reacted to these words of gold:

Can you dare to believe that it’s never too late? That everything your heart desires is a seed waiting to blossom? A dream determined to tell you the truth that will set your heart free?

Here’s the video that wrecked us this evening. I hope you will watch the whole thing and then lie on your bed and try to remember the beginning of things, before you stopped believing you could fly.


*Those very words struck me perfectly in my desperation to share with you all just how indescribable it is that God's hands have reached out and touched me, embraced me, inspired me and CHANGED ME. What life if like when you see through the eyes of your heart and dream with your soul and your brain is no where to be found in there! I watched the video below and when it was through it totally captured "in visionary" terms what it FEELS LIKE when God places a calling on your life. You really do feel like a child again, born into a world where your imagination has no limit and God keeps raising the ceiling so you'll never stop dreaming!! Dream with me ~ what will you see....


Speechless!! What a divinely perfect visual representation of the past 3 years of my life from the confusing, sometimes LONG journey through the unknown rough terrain, picking up other confused souls on the same journey then finally reaching your destination = trusting the Lord with all your heart, with your life and your dreams, giving over ever single ounce of control you have to Him and seeing how far He let's you fly!

When I seen that little boy at the end, I couldn't help but think of Donny. All his joy and his faith is in me, my excitement and my dream right now, but it didn't stop him from jumping off the cliff and realizing he too can dream and fly! I can't wait for Donny to fly!

No comments: