Friday, July 18, 2008

Signing on from the field...

Yes! We're alive and well! I'm checking in from Italy as we speak just to let you all know there are amazing stories too soon follow! Donny and I have had an unbelievable experience and it's hard to encompass in words, we definitely need time to digest all of these wonders we've witnessed. There is so much to share and we can not wait!!!!!!!!!!! Now that we're back in the world of technology I thought I'd quick sign on to say all is well and we can not wait to get home to smother our boys with love ~ we are dying inside to kiss and hold our own babes!! Although I think we both now feel we have babes from all over the world that hold a place in our hearts!

All is well!! Big stories to follow soon!!!!!!!!!! PROMISE.............

Until then,

Ciao from Rome!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh my word I'm so glad to hear from you guys! Hurry home so we can get all the amazing glorious details of your trip! The anticipation is excruciating! I'm continuing to pray God's blessings and protection over you as you complete the final leg of your journey.

Sara said...

What a great surprise to see a post from you already! I can't wait to hear about your adventures. I'm glad to know that all is going well and that you're on the road to home. Enjoy Italy!!!