Thursday, August 21, 2008

Reckless Faith

I just love this story, as it reminds me of exactly how God shows His face to me ~ even when I have "mustard seed faith" He comes through in all His glory to shower my life with grace. I can testify to the beauty of having child-like faith and what amazing things God will do when He knows you have abandoned your own plans and rely solely on Him to guide you.

What I have grown to love is how God uses children to teach us all how to have that child-like faith He desires in each of our hearts. I have learned so many things from the children I have encountered during my faith journey and over the course of the past month. I have no doubt that God uses these innocent souls as vessels to show the blind how to see and the deaf how to hear.

Yet again, I learned a lesson from a tiny little resource and so this time, I'd like to share it with you all!


Reckless Faith - Beth Guckenberger - Joel's Story

1 comment:

Jodi said...

I so LOVE this!! amen amen amen